Sunday, July 18, 2010

a new job in a new town #update


The reason it's been quiet round this part of the blogosphere for the last couple of months can now be revealed.

This week I officially took up my new role as Director of Digital Innovation at Clemenger BBDO in Melbourne, Australia.

It had been on my mind to look for an opportunity outside of the uk for some time, so when the chance to work with, certainly the number one agency in Australia and arguably in the top five or six agencies in the world it was an offer I couldn't refuse.

If Manchester United come in for you, you don't say no, kinda thing.

Normal blog service should resume very shortly.

#update

I removed this post shortly after it initially went up as there was supposed to be an article in the press, we were going to let that run first before I mentioned anything here. The article has not materialised though.

You can now add you're messages of encouragement and goodwill in the comments, as usual ;)

blog comments powered by Disqus